Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Earliest memory of Living Proof- Needle for Disneyland



My earliest memory of God's love for me personally and very individually was when I was about 8 or 9 years old. My family lived in San Diego and we were planning a trip to Disneyland the next day. My pants had a hole in them and my mother said I couldn't go unless I could find a needle for her to sew a patch on my pants. I was searching and searching then decided to pray and ask Heavenly Father to help me find a needle. Soon after I was done I went back to the sewing box and although I had looked there multiple times, this time I saw a shiny needle in a hidden corner of the box. It seemed to glow and made me feel warm all over. I had a distinct impression that my prayer had been answered and that my small needs were important to my Father. That He was aware of me and heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment