Saturday, January 4, 2014

King of Kings- #ShareTheGift

King of Kings

 


John 12:13


"In a visit to Westminster Abbey . . . I was particularly taken by the graves of the kings and queens. They ruled the British Empire; they had earthly power few can fathom; they were among the most influential people on earth during their time.

But I couldn’t help wondering where their power was now. They have returned to dust. “If you slid aside the stones on top of their tombs,” I thought, “you would find their mortal remains.” And I wondered, “What influence do these kings and queens have today?”

Then I thought of the King of kings. His tomb is empty. There were no mortal remains when the stone was rolled away. He is risen in immortality, and He lives." King of Kings By Lisa Ann Jackson



No comments:

Post a Comment