Friday, January 9, 2015

#Embark in saving souls


My children and I are taking this challenge and so far have found about 50 names since Jan 12,2015 using a program called Puzzilla. I am working on a step by step how to so that we can all start using Puzzilla more

There are so many promises for protection and spiritual strength for doing family history work. I loved this short video by Elder Scott promising protection.

 

I love this quote by the Prophet Joseph and am so excited to watch this promise unfold. I love being part of the fulfilling of this promise in my day.




More promises from Elder Andersen-

1. You will have a greater testimony of the Savior
2. Increased knowledge of life beyond the veil.





Promises from Elder Bednar:
1. Your hearts will turn to your fathers,
2. The promises made to Abraham, Issac and Jacob will be implanted in your hearts,
3. Your patriarchal blessing esp your declaration of lineage will be more meaningful to you
4. Your love and gratitude for your ancestors will increase,
5. Your conversion to the Savior will become deep and abiding
6. You will be protected from the intensifying influence of the adversary
7. Safeguarded in your youth and throughout your life

I had a precious Relief Society president who mentored me in a very hard time. When I complained that family home evening was hard and my kids weren't behaving during it she said, " I read the promises for having family home evening and determined that nothing was going to get in my way of getting those blessings for my family."

These blessings are too great for us to let anything get in our way of receiving them

No comments:

Post a Comment